Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am such a slacker!

Ok, so I have nothing to say about books or knitting today. Instead let's just hit me over the head with the keyboard for being so slack in my upkeep of this blog! Really, I should be tarred and feathered!

Since I have nothing to say of any importance at the moment I will entertain you with an Alyssa story. My Alyssa...princess, diva, evil genius!
First off let me tell you that she has a volume issue. Now, I am not talking about the kind of volume issues most kids have, I mean, this kids is LOUD!!!!! We have to tell her on a constant basis to keep her volume down. It really is a never ending battle.
Well, the other night at dinner I had finally had enough. We were in a restaurant and it was just getting embarrassing. I told her that if she can't turn her volume down she will have to just zip it. Without missing a beat the little genius starts twisting her earlobe. When I ask her what's wrong with her ear she tells me that she is, wait for it...... turning her volume down!!!
I really don't know where she gets these things. This kids kills me.

2 comments:

Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...

You have hilarious offspring. I bet they keep you laughing constantly (when they're not driving you crazy ;) )

Sara said...

LOL - so funny Lauri, what a cutie! Do you know the Will Ferrell sketch when he was on SNL where he keeps talking about "voice modulation is a serious problem!" Avery reminds me of it pretty much on a daily basis.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com